cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

microsoft office installation for new laptops

Hi,

I have brought new laptop(Windows 😎 HP pavilion. Im not able to find the microsof office installed in the laptop. Can you please let me know wheather should i install it from the site making a online payment or is the MS office already installed. Please help. 

-Jitender. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
81,564 81,457 10,163 21,842
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Many new machines with Windows 8 pre-installed WON"T have Microsoft Office 2010/2013 trial version, your machine may have Office 365 trial version. If you wisk to BUY Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013 you can go to Microsoft site to pay for the key and download the installation file. I paid A$15 more for a backup DVD.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msaus/en_AU/list/ThemeID.29256200/categoryID.61244200

off2013.jpg

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft Office 2013 was not coming up in search results in my new HP Window 8.1 computer, until I went to Control Panel > Uninstall a Program > Microsoft Office > Repair. Then the Search found it.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation