cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ndukweonum
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

motherboard for HP 15-BK062SA

HP 15-Bk062SA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP 15-Bk062SA I bought just in january.The motherboard got damaged by water and unfortunately I do not have an accident insurance on it and the warranty does not cover water damage.Any ideas on how I can get the motherboard and keyboard replacement from HP at a cheap rate.Much appreciated urgent response.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Guleria_123
Level 4
161 160 7 9
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As we have properly understood your issue you are facing issue in the harddrive warranty i would request you that in this case exchange of any sytem in physical damage is not possible to echange it i would request you to please go with  the billls and warranty card to the nearest store and see waht happens there.

Nitin singh guleria

0 Kudos
ndukweonum
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your urgent response,I have already gone to the store and they said because I do not have accident insurance on it,they cannot replace it as the warranty does not cover water damage.I am looking for the motherboard spare and the keyboard so that I can take to a technician to just replace them for me.Please is this possible from HP direct?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation