Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RLBurget Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

mouse isn't working

My mouse on my hp envy touchsmart m6 sleekbook quit working.  I tried restarting and still nothing.  It was working and I logged out and when I came back it wasn't working.  This laptop is less than a month old.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
19538 1613 6301
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

mouse isn't working

RLBurget,

Welcome to the HP Forum.

Take a look at this guide:

Fix Touchpad / ClickPad

Note:  The Hard Reset procedure described in the file is used on notebooks - you posted in the Desktops section and your system description denotes a notebook.  If you do have the notebook described, then the Hard Reset may do the trick.

Read over the file and then decide on your course of action based on what you may have already tried to fix the issue.

Click the Kudos Star!

It is a nice way to say “Thank You” for the help.

Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP. 

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation