cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
piinkstrawberii
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

my hp a350n keeps restarting!

HP Recommended

i had this computer since 04 and just recently it started to constantly restart itself to the log in screen? i also went and looked inside the computer and cleaned all the dust out, deleted programs i didnt use... i dont want to reboot since i have a lot of work and things i need on the computer! please help me! do i need a new power supply? should i go to best buy and have them look??? if so... how much would that beee?? im not computer savvy so bare with me >_<

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Big_Dave
Level 15
28,006 27,535 1,811 5,051
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you get the PC to boot into safe mode (F8)  or just to the HP blue screen?

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 10 x64
Custom PC - Z390, i7-9700K, 32GB, dual 512 GB NVMe, dual 512 SSDs, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 2080TI 11GB
0 Kudos
rgabe908
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have this same problem. I have tried sys restore, reinstall windows xp and spyware Dr. by PC tools. 

Seems like all goes well at start up them sound of Hard Drive shutting down then click winding up and click winding down then freeze window and mouse altogether.

0 Kudos
Clem234
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

reboot= bad motherboard

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation