cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sandman945
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

my pc is not booting

HP Recommended
pavilion p6-2010ix
I have chaged some settings on startup menu and next when i have started my pc then every thing was normal but as soon as password section come there is a theme of piano (not a big issue its a type of setting which i have turned on and when any one click a mous button or a key of keyboard that piano theme slides away and we can easily enter the password)but NOW i have been be pressing all the keys and mouse button that piano theme didn't slide and i cannot access to my pc......i think that i have done a mess with that startup menu.....plz help......i would like to inform that my window is not activated and may be my pc is affected by boot-sector viruses even there are my other virus on my pc please help
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,545 30,452 2,784 6,722
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sandman945

Sorry -- but the first thing we need to know is WHY your Windows is not activated?  

Lack of activation on recent Windows version will prevent you from doing customizing and personalization -- which could be central to the problem.

We can proceed when you provide the information.

Thanks

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation