Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
griffinc4 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my touchscreen on my pavillion stopped working.

Pavillion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

out of nowhere my touchscreen stopped working.  Everything else seems to be fine besides my screen so i cannot go into tablet mode or even scroll like i used to.  I tried system recovery from the last date i knew it was working properly.  please help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
681 37 105
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my touchscreen on my pavillion stopped working.

It seems to be your touchpad drivers may be corrupted or may have accidentally got un-installed. To help you check this, please follow the steps given below:
- Press ‘Windows’ key + ‘R’ key on your keyboard.
- Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the Run box and hit Enter.
- Now look for ‘touchpad’ and if you see Yellow or Red exclamation mark then there is a problem.
- You need to re-install touchpad drivers by doing right click on it and select ‘Properties’.
- Click on ‘Driver’ tab and select ‘Update Driver’.
- Restart the computer and check if issue resolves.

If issue persists, please contact ‘Hp support Center’ for further troubleshooting from the link given below:
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/contact.html

Hope this will help you.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation