Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (15,900 Views)

network drivers intel 82566 for hp dc 7700 c/pd desktop not on windows recovery disk

I have a hp desktop dc7700c/pd which is refurbished,running windows XP  pro. it came with a windows  XP recovery disk, but the network driver  intel 82566dm gigabit network connection is not on hp" support download site, I need to know where I can get this network driver , intel 8256dm gigabit network connection. If my system ever  go"s down, I can recover, but I cannot  get on the network, lan or the internet, I think you in advance for your assistance in this matter

Alvin A Rivers Sir.

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (15,888 Views)

Re: network drivers intel 82566 for hp dc 7700 c/pd desktop not on windows recovery disk

Hi:

Below is the link to the XP drivers for your NIC.  32 bit is the top download listed.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18717&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%20XP...

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation