cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Johnjctsr
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

new HP Pavilion Desktop510-P030 Blue Screen of death on shut down.

HP Recommended
Pavilion Desktop 510-P030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a brand new computer with Windows ten on it. Today when I was turning it off I Got the blue screen of death and was forced to reboot it before turning it off. Only change that was made before I got this was I downloaded and installed AOL 9.7 software in order to enter chat rooms on AOL.

2 REPLIES 2
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 10,971 577 1,703
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Was the 'BSOD' a one-time occurrence, or does it now happen every time that you shutdown?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Johnjctsr
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So far just a one time occurance. my old hp did it twice in a week. Thinking my old computer was dying I bought this one. This is the first time it has happened.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation