cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mac26
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

new computer

HP Recommended
pav 510-030

I bought this computer today. My old computer had a ssd drive and a duel monitor video card. I cant seem to get the video card to fit. Is there any duel monitor video cards that will fit in this computer? Also my ssd is a sata but it looks like the sata ports are used up, are there only 2 if this is the case I can always remove the drive but I did want to add it to this computer and still have the other drive for data.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,590 24,242 2,826 10,344
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mac26, welcome to the forum.

Is the actual model of the computer 500-p030?  If not, please furnish the full model so I can review the specifications.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation