Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem!!!! Happened during a power outage 2 months ago...green light flashes, but won't power on no matter what i do and try!!!!

HP Recommended

Hp pavilion computer won't start. I tried resetting computer and green light on back still blinks. What other options to start computer?  We had a power outage yesterday for about an hour?

HP Recommended

hey buddy - could you please let me know, which option worked for you? I too have same issue, but different desktop.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Try this procedure and see if you can isolate the issue. Trouble Shooting Power Supply Issues. Don’t skip any steps.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

I also have the exact same issue. The light is flashing and only stops when I remove the power. I tried the voltage reset multiple times, yet there is still no sight of power to my computer at all except for the green flashing light. Does anyone have any suggestions?

HP Recommended

Iam also having this same problem with my computer.When I plug mobo connector while the power is on, the fans connected to the board spins for about 3seconds and stops.Then, the green light on the back flashes again.

What should I do now ?

HP Recommended

Thankyou!!! This Really worked!!! I thought my Pavilion was toast!!

HP Recommended

This thread sounds close to what I am suffering so I thought I would butt in.

When I follow the various replugging, resetting suggestions, when I replug the mobo power plug, my machine starts to boot (fans start spinning, etc.) and then promptly dies (after a couple of seconds.)

any suggesions?

HP Recommended

my hp tower will not come on model number p6000, the green light on power supply is on but nothing turns on. is it the supply or something else i took all the cables off and un plugged the power supply until green light went off and then plugged in the connections and hooked the input cable up last and still nothing. any othe ideas, or should i try a new power supply as a next step thing?

HP Recommended

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I tried and it worked....That is the best suggestion I have seen.

Still in disbelieve that it worked but it did. It was to freaking simple..

thank you so much..

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.