Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
likebooks Tutor
Tutor
19 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

old Windows picture viewer

HP ENVY Desktop - 750-110

I hate the picture viewer app on my new Envy desktop.  How can I get back the picture viewer that was installed on the old HP Pavillions from 5 years ago?

Thank you

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
13362 1255 2976
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

old Windows picture viewer

likebooks

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I read your post about wanting to use the old Windows picture viewer and wanted to help.

You mentioned "new" PC, so I'm going to make a leap here and presume you're using Win10.

Here are instructions for restoring the old viewer -- but in a Win10 PC, you would need to use the Registry Editor: http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-get-windows-photo-viewer-back-in-windows-10/

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation