cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AlexanderKing
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

p6710f PSU Upgrade for MSI Radeon R7850 with 2gb vram

HP Recommended
pavilion p6000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

is the 650W Watt ATX PC Power Supply SATA PCIe 120mm Single Cooling Fan Quiet 600w compatible with the p6710f?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,607 24,259 2,830 10,353
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AlexanderKing, welcome to the forum.

Yes, the PSU is compatible with your computer.  However, you could easily get by with a 550W PSU with the video card that you are going to use.  Make certain that the PSU has at least one 6-pin supplemental power connector.  I suggest measuring the existing PSU and comparing the measurements with the one that you buy.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
AlexanderKing
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Can u recommend any psu's compatible in size and power for my computer while keeping in mind my budget is $50.00 less....less the better lol
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation