cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
candylady1
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

password problem

window xp

Turn  my computer on as ususally put in my password and it  will not turn on says password is incorect.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 8
1,506 1,473 80 316
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

password problem

Hi 

Have you enabled CAPS LOCK by mistake ???

Checkurtech

****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
0 Kudos
candylady1
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

password problem

I soloved the problem not sure what I did.  Went into safe mode and changed something and it finally started up. Now the disk reader has stoped working I will just replace it with a stand alone reader. Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Level 8
1,506 1,473 80 316
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

password problem

Hi
Congratulations on sorting the problem out yourself unaided , if the HP forum can be of any help in the future don't hesitate to post .
Enjoy your Product
Checkurtech
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation