Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

power cord for HP Pavilion

I have moved to Italy with my desktop HP p6230F.  I need a power cord, but I am having a problem locating it at a local store.  On Amazaon.it, there is a power cord sold by HP with a part number HP 8121-0731.  Unfortunately, the picture does not show an image of the end that plugs into the computer--it only shows the end that plugs into the wall, which is what I need.  I checked at least 20 websites from at least 7 different countries, and all of them are showing the same picture.

If you google HP 8121-0731 on either amazon.com or amazon.it, it shows the picture that I am referring to.  The question is:  Is this the correct power cord for my desktop?

Grazie.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
117,518 107,699 17,069 26,124
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is a complete picture of the power cord...it is the correct one for your model.

Highlighted
Level 5
Level 5
233 232 17 62
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Grazie,

you our have got the perfect part that you are looking out for

its the correct part for your desktop

#hpexpertday

Regards;
Smiley
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation