Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
chardsky Tutor
Tutor
8 1 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

problem with usb ports and HPSA XW9400 Workstation win 7 pro 64 bit

hi please can some one help slowly going of my trollie, 

I have a XW9400 workstation running windows 7 pro 64 bit / 16gb ram / 2 amd opteron 2.3 quads

So i had this great idea to put in a 250GB Solid State Drive reload windows on, but now i cant get any thing to print via the usb ports, i have a hp color laserjet 4700dn, it all looks like its loaded on fine even with the windows updated driver(done at first install) but nothing prints it says its on dot4usb port ???  but the print jobs just stay in the queue and if i cancel them it just stays in the queue with the deleting message at the side????

then i thought i would load on HP Support Assistant to try and find if thier was any upto date drivers i was missing, but it loaded on fine but when i run it, i can click on about (thats Fine, give the info), if i click on settings that just crashes it out completly, Refesh it will do the first two steps ie(configuration info, then analysing system) GREEN TICKS on both of them, But then crashes out on Action List Just sits there for ages then Out pops the Error Has Occured Message...

Please can some one out there help as im lossing the will to compute....!!!!!

1 REPLY
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2800 181 734
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

problem with usb ports and HPSA XW9400 Workstation win 7 pro 64 bit

Hello chardsky,

This is one of our business models

Your question would get a better response from our business forums.

Here is a link to the forums.

Have a good day.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation