cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
itsuckssobad Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

" No Speakers or Headphones are Plugged in "

HP Touchsmart 520-1119d
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i've recently reinstalled my windows 10 , due to viruses and malwares . so i decided to reinstalled my computer but after the installation is completed i noticed there's is circle " X " mark on the audio icon's , it says " No Speakers or Headphones are Plugged in " . i've tried various method in the past four hours still no luck.

the method i've tried are :

1. Classic Troubleshooting (windows ended up couldn't identify the problem) 

2. Disablling and Enabling the IDT Audio CODEC 

3. Reinstalling the IDT Audio CODEC 

4. Installing various IDT Audio CODEC Drivers from 3rd party websites (using the " Have Disk " method)

5. Installing Drivers Downloader (Driverpack) and tried to find out what is missing .

in the previous state before i reinstalled my computer the audio works , but now it's completely unuseable

I'm looking forward for any Instruction to help my problem.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
itsuckssobad Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

" No Speakers or Headphones are Plugged in "

Untitled.jpg

in case you're wondering the IDT driver's working 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation