cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
piter848
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

recovery sistem

HP Recommended
pavilion p6-2034itm
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Hello my name is Diego and I have a desktop pc pavilion p6-2034itm purchased 5 years ago. accidental formatting of the hard disk after I reinstall windows, but I don't know neither version nor the license key. How can I find this information? thanking you in advance I wish happy weekend
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,088 119,266 19,476 29,762
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, @piter848 :

Below is the link to the product specs page for your model PC.

It originally came with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, SP1.

The Windows product key should be on a Microsoft label on the PC's case somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao, @ piter848:

Di seguito è riportato il link alla pagina di specifiche tecniche del prodotto del proprio computer.

Si originariamente fornito con Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, SP1.

La chiave del prodotto Windows dovrebbe essere su un'etichetta di Microsoft sul caso del PC da qualche parte.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c03112297

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation