Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
buddyintexas Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

saving windows media player songs and playlists to another computer

HP Compaq dc5800 Microtower
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)

I am a week or two away from a new HP tower purchase with Windows 10.  What do I need to do to save my Windows Media Player songs and playlists so they can be added to my new computer?  I do not want to lose my 2500+ songs.   Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.  Please advise if I have posted on the wrong board.  Thanks.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
13288 1250 2955
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

saving windows media player songs and playlists to another computer

buddyintexas

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Here are some instructions:  http://windows.fyicenter.com/58_Media_Player_Tool_Move_your_library_for_Windows_Media_Player_.html

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation