cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dantey Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

system temperatures

Z600 workstation
i would love know the maximum operating temperature of hp z600 workstation. My temp values for the GPU and CPU are disturbing (90°C and 88°C respectively ) is that normal for the workstation. I use the pc for Video Editing.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Professor
Professor
1575 1537 145 447
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

system temperatures

Welcome.....

The search box at the top left is a handy tool, and it only searches this forum.

This is the top answer if you search using that for "CPU temperature", HERE :

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Workstation-CPU-Tem...

Dan_WGBU is a very knowledgable and helpful HP engineer.  It would be interesting to know what processor(s) you are using so we can see the maximum TDP value associated (95 or 130W).  And, do you have a front cooling fan in your particular Z600?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation