Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
28 21 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

t5550 thin client

I am trying to fix up a thin client that has stopped booting but everything I have tried hasnt worked with HPDM. Tried  factory resetting and get errors. Tried getting an image of another working t5550 and that is erroring 

I am new to using HPDM and am probably not doing things correctly 

Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
493 493 48 81
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

t5550 thin client

Are you talking about the CE unit?

Whenever you're using HPDM to send task, please make sure to update DM Agent on the Thin Client first - There is a default template named - Update Agent on your DM Console.

Also, if you goes to HELP button from DM Console, you will see the admin guide and white paper which might help you get better understanding of HP Device Manager

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
28 21 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

t5550 thin client

Factory reset by holding down the F9 key at bootup worked

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation