Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Chifo Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thin client

thin client t520
Other

I have a issue with HP Thin client 520, Thin client connect through RDP to VMWare Server, but the thin clients lost the connection. My VMs are 12 and the server is Windows 2012 Server, 128 GB Memory and 2TB HDD. The images below show the properties connection and the error when Thin Client try to connect. Could someone help me?

Error Thin Client

Configuration RDP

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
226 222 21 55
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thin client

Hello,

It seems like there an issue with the connection type.

Kindly refer to the below document and check the configuration details of all the connection types available on this unit.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04778905

I am an HP employee, the opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to acknowledge the post ***

0 Kudos
Chifo Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thin client

My thin client(12) connect to (12)VMs in a VmWare Server, the VMs running Win 7x64, through RDP,thin client have an  RDP configuration  IP and Network Configuration another IP in same range. I have 12 Thin client connected to VMs, but one of these Thin client cannot connect to the VMs if this Thin client connect to the VMs another Thin Client are disconnected. attach images with error description.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation