Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
texdevo Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

touch screen 27-k350xt

My touch screen does not respond. Only my mouse is working. Online support shows to search for Tablet PC settings but only tablet is available. Another option is to goto HUman Interfaces and turn on Touch Screen. It does not show that option either. HELP?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18153 18103 1476 2506
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

touch screen 27-k350xt

@texdevo

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 
I'll be glad to help you :)

As I understand the touchscreen doesn't respond and the human interfaces option isn't showing up either,

Don't worry as I have a few steps to resolve your concern,

Let's start with the below steps:

1. Reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
  2. Install Windows updates
  3. Update the BIOS and graphics driver
  4. Configure the touch display
  5. Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
  6. Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
  7. Reset your computer
  8. Perform a Microsoft System Restore
  9. Perform an HP System Recovery

Click on the links above for details on how to perform each step.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation