Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Tutor
Message 1 of 4 (532 Views)

touch screen mood light in win 8

Hi, I have just installed win 8 on pc and find that I no longer have any control over strip lighting at bottom of screen. Can select 1, 2, or 3 in blue but thats all. Can you help.

Thanks Stan

0 Kudos
PhD Student
Message 2 of 4 (521 Views)

Re: touch screen mood light in win 8

what is the model of your pc and previous OS and this about the mood lighting please explain more of that that is ?

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
PhD Student
Message 3 of 4 (519 Views)

just read about the mood light there is an app for it in the window app store

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/flashlight-mood-light-alert/82cbe2f3-d8e3-40b4-a184-9913...

and i guess that is what you are looking for ?

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
Tutor
Message 4 of 4 (508 Views)

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your help, but site is not what i require. comp. is pavilion 23/60 was running vista but updated at christmas to win 8.  The screen has a mood/ambiente lighting system built under it, This allows you to use keyboard at night . There is a touchswict on left of screen which will bring light up but I now no longer have a control to choose intensity or colour, these used to be accessed in the programs screen, which I now no longer have in 8.  Looked through help forum etc. but to no avail.

If you can help, much appreciated.  Stan

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation