cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
poohbearpatriot
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

virtualization

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I run Kaspersky Total Security 2016 on my PC.  When I go into Safe Money it says that Kaspersky total security is not providing complete protection of my data because screenshots is disabled.  When I go into details it tells me to enable Virtualization setting and that there is Hyper V support.  But when I go into the settings on the pc under update and security and I go into the UEFI firmware settings and click restart and in the BIOS settings it tells me to enable the virtualization Technology.  But there is nowhere to do that.  I am guessing that this PC does not have it??  Can anyone tell me for sure if this PC does or does not have that.

My model number is Model #: 23-q140    Product #: N0A22AA#ABA

Thank  you for any help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation