Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-aw084sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Not sure if i am in the right area for this, so please forgive me.

Thought i would have a look at the HP support assistance as i have not long purchased this HP Pavilion laptop and clicked onto the warranty and services just to have a nose around but its saying the warranty has EXPIRED, now this is a little confusing because i only purchased the laptop on Friday 21st April and its Now Tuesday 16 May now thats only 25 Days.

But it states standard warranty end date was Sunday 7 May thats only 16 Days.

I have  clicking on the link saying how to dispute your warranty and and then tried to input my serial nimber and product number and this is what i keep getting :-

HP was unable to find a match based on the information provided One or more of the following pieces of information you submitted is incorrect. Please review this information and correct any errors.
  • Country of purchase: Verify that your product was purchased in the country selected
  • Serial Number: Verify that your serial number is entered correctly
  • Product Number: Verify that your product number is entered correctly

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05084516

now on the link above its telling you that you can click on a dispute link to take you to a page to do a HP warranty validation, but i can't find the link on my page

I always though your warranty would be for 12 Months and NOT 16 or 25 Days.

I have registered it on the Hp website but its still not changed, 

What should i do now should i go back to the shop with it, its really confused me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The warranty is for one year. The laptop may have sat on a shelf for almost a year before you bought it. HP SA only goes by date it was manufactured. If you contact HP they will straighten it out.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.