cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Advjaithakur
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web camera not working

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had purchased all in one hp desktop from your The Hewlett-Packard Company . For a consideration of Indian Rs 65000/- .paid in cash vide your cash memo.

The said goods are suffering form the following defects:-

(i)  Web camara not working .

(ii)  System not working properly , etc.

(iii) I have reported the above matter to you Company Case Manager  several times . but despite all my pleadings you have not made good the defect in the goods (or deficiency in services) which is indeed regrettable and highly unbusiness like. On account of your aforesaid dereliction of duty and failure and neglect to rectify the same I have suffered losses/ incurred expenses. which you are liable to compensate to me.

You are hereby finally called upon to ? remove the said defects in the goods and /or ? replace the goods with new goods and /or ? return the price / charges paid

[Content Removed]

Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail.
With Regards,
Yours Sincerely,

Jai

[Content Removed]

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation