Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (4,156 Views)

wireless keyboards pavilion 23

Hi ,

I have recently purchased a HP Pavilion 23 All in One PC. I seem to be having issues with the wireless keyboard though. The problem I am getting is that if the keybord has been inactive for a few minutes (5 minutes), when I touch one of the keys the whole system seems to go into a sort of sleep mode for a second or so before springing back to life. The screen goes completely blank and the system goes quiet. This also happens when I switch to using a different application or proigram and start typing.

Could you please help?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 2 (4,140 Views)

Re: wireless keyboards pavilion 23

Hi Pazzan.  Try this resource  from the HP support site.  It's a general trouble shoot page for KB and Mouse issues on HP Pavilion AiOs:  http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation