Post new question
Question

Intern
Message 1 of 3 (237 Views)

Continuum Desk Dock Connection Issues.

I have noticed on a couple other windows forums that there have been other users who are having issues with continuum and certain TV's or monitors. I personally travel for work and take the desk dock to use in my hotel room for business. On LG TV's though i havent had very much luck getting continuum to work. I have restarted the phone and tried different HDMI ports and even cables with no luck. Is there going to be any updates for the firmware on the Desk Dock?? it would seem the Dock cannot see the connection to the TV or Monitor.

(Note) I have not had issues on Samsung or Vizio.

Student
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)

Re: Continuum Desk Dock Connection Issues.

I have an issue with my display dock. After the new firmware update the extern monitor does not work. After a phone reboot it does work for a couple of times, but then  the sameproblem reappeares , mouse keyboard no problem but screen stays off. I created a case on the HP site and recieved a solution. It was a factory restore, but the problem stays. No solutionso far.

Highlighted
Intern
Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)

Re: Continuum Desk Dock Connection Issues.

Update: After getting home from business and reconnecting my dock to my TV the phone will not connect even with a reboot.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation