Post new question
Question

Intern
Message 1 of 119 (2,236 Views)

Elite x3 reboots by its own, and sometimes freezes

[ Edited ]
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Does anyone has the issue, that the Elite x3 sometines reboots by it own?

Also i sometimes have a freezing devices after unlocking it.

I have the annyversary update installed. I also did a recovery with WDRU, with the Annyversayry Update and i set it up new. But is still have the reboots and freezings.

Tutor
Message 2 of 119 (2,206 Views)

Re: Elite x3 reboots by its own, and sometimes freezes

I just started having this issue. Typing this on my elite x3. Last week, I had my fingerprint and iris sensor not work. Now it is... What is going on
Top Student
Message 3 of 119 (2,180 Views)

I have had the same issue and it's never ending

Tried HARD RESET............ after all the work ......... same thing when you restart.

Tried Soft Reset, after about 3 times sometimes it works.

PULL OUT THE SIM CARD SLOT........... that always works but you can't see all your apps properly on the screen and then sometimes when you restart it's the same old thing.

Really frustrating to pay $800 and end up with a dud........... it's amazing how we keep doing this and they can't fix it right away and take forever. 

If it was Apple they at least get things done, even though it sucks.

Tutor
Message 4 of 119 (2,173 Views)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I love the phone so much. I can do soo many thing but **bleep** it can be so unreliable at the worse times. Sometimes as well, the phone will restart on It's own, like it updated or something.. But it didn't. I'm hoping for a patch update soon. Btw Samsung note has been discontinued... I really hope this phone gets better because it has soo much potential.

Just an update, my phone is fine now but we'll see what happens in the future.

Cheers,
Top Student
Message 5 of 119 (2,162 Views)

I tend to have freezes and crashes as well. I've isolated it to when I'm receiving texts. The new skype text app messes it up even more.
Tutor
Message 6 of 119 (2,156 Views)

We all should have gotten an update recently, like today. Hopefully this one works. Let me know if you all got the update as well. It either works well or glitches the system.
Top Student
Message 7 of 119 (2,151 Views)

I just checked for an update............ NO LUCK.

I am on FAST Insider version anyhow.

Don't think it's just the software, somethings are not working so well in this phone, I am really debating if I should return it before it's a month!

Top Student
Message 8 of 119 (2,143 Views)

I didn't hear of an update today. My phone did crash randomly last night during "non-active hours." I love the phone. Just wish it wouldn't crash randomly. If it didn't reboot so quickly I would have dumped it day one.

No update and no solution yet.
Tutor
Message 9 of 119 (2,141 Views)

Ok, I got one. Not sure what the deal is with that update. I haven't seen a difference in mine. I swear, us windows users are soo patient. Pay 800 + tax and then have faith it'll work someday. Smh.

I hate showing this phone off because every time I do, it crashes or glitches. 😒

If u get the update at some point, I want to hear your experience after.....
Top Student
Message 10 of 119 (2,106 Views)

Installed the update. Still crashing on texts when my PC syncs those texts. ....
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation