Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
When I got my phone I had problem with the automatic brightness until I realized it was because I setup my phone using a backup from my previous phone (not an elite x3). I reseted my phone and set it up without using the backup. It did work. The automatic brightness is ok on the x3 but definitely not the level of a lumia
HP Recommended
I agree. By default the Elite x3 is less brighter than even a 5 year old Lumia 1520. However I in an effort to push my Elite x3 as far as it can go, I figured out how to peak the brightness a tad bit more than what its default is. For now it works for my needs...I achieved this by mimicking certain reg settings like that of a Lumia 930 for brightness and auto brightness, I also interop unlocked it. Now I have Low Medium and High setting brightness along with Automatic. I'm not sure how it is so but the Medium brightness toggled with the automatic slider button achieves the brightest screen. When indoors I toggle automatic off. When I go outside I toggle automatic on. 😉
HP Recommended
Battery Saver status is not active ...I mean, in the same light, it becomes brighter, darker, blinking, very uncomfortable, especially in the dark. There was no such thing on the previous firmware
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.