Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have an Elite x3 purchased back on 11/17/2016. Is this device now supported on Verizon or is it only the current x3 being sold now?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello,

I work on the Elite x3 Support team.  You would need to purchase the CDMA unit that is sold to work on the Verizon network.   Your Elite x3 was sold to work on the GSM network (AT&T or TMobile).  There are only 3 Part numbers sold for Verizon: 1PK92AA, 1PK93AA. 2CF73UT.  

You can call the Support line at 1-866-625-1175

Thanks,

HP Recommended

I noticed that the HP X3 is now compatible with Verizon CDMA networks.  Do you know what was done to the phone to make it work on Verizon?  I have a Nokia 950 XL.  Is this a software upgrade?  I would be happy to pay for it if it would get my 950 XL to work on Verizon

HP Recommended

There is a different hardware model that works on Verizon.  Be sure your purchase says Verizon.  Then make sure customer service activates VOLTE for the device as well...!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.