Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Elite x3 Widows Phone

I noticed issues with my Windows phone after an update. Texting began "syncing" with Skype and showing texts messages twice. When a new text arrived, Skype, not knowing my contact list, would show the alert for the text as the phone # it came from. My normal alterts for texts, with the contact name, discontinuer.  I deleted Skype to resolve this.

Now, when I get texts, the messages with show multiple times a the last person who texted me. But when you select the text, it shows as the person it actually came from. This makes it diffucult to know what text came from who. This occures with the last 5 or 6 texts recieved.

Is anyone else experianceing this strange behaviour with text messages on the HP Elit x3 window phone?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Yes, I am having a similar issue but remove the skype part of the problem. I started having text messages apearing twice  but basicly hiding the previous conversation. This has started in the last week. It is a weird issue . Any one has any ideas on how to resolve it would be apreciated. I am on Att.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.