Highlighted
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP elite X3 phone screen

Good day.. My screen got broken. I've searched,, can't find a a replacement screen, but i found a part number for the screen. Why would they have a part number for the screen nd not sell the screen. If anyone knows where i can find or get info on a new screen please send a reply.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 6
Level 6
509 509 24 66
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP elite X3 phone screen

Hi Chafluka, 

Please give a call into the Elite x3 Support line for assistance. (866)625-1175.

Thanks,

Aneesh
I work at HP.
Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Highlighted
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP elite X3 phone screen

Thanks for the reply,, I did call the number above,, I talked with a representative,, basically no help. It seems no one sells the screen. So I'm at total loss. If u get any info on this please let me kno.. Thank you
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
3 1 0 3
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP elite X3 phone screen

I have been using this Hand phone brought it very excitedly when it was launched with a lot of Hope. The HP elite X3 has many glitches keeps hanging up.  I have been trying to fix the technical hang up.

but there is serious lack of any technical support team or accessories for this device.

It very disappointing and frustrating!!!! The battery ,Camera,speaker is great .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP elite X3 phone screen

I dont know where you are located, but there are shops in Texas that will replace the screens for $200.  I don't know if any of them use OEM materials.  They all say the parts are difficult to get.  Dr. Cellphone in Houston is one shop that will do the work.  I am probably going to have to pay to have mine fixed.  It broke the first day I had the phone.  It slipped out of my hand when seated on a low chair.  It fell a maximum of 18", landing oh a rug, and the glass cracked.  It is really poor glass as I've dropped other phones many times without the screen cracking.  The fact that HP wants $499 for an exchange phone speaks loudly about how firmly they stand behiund the quality of their product.   They don't have any faith in the screen at all.  If they did, it would not cost as much as a new phone to get the screen repaired by HP.   Either the glass does not meet spec, which I'm pretty sure it does not, or it is too difficult to replace, so they dont repair them.  You will see the "refurbished" models on ebay before long.  HP will find someone to change the screens cheap, & resell them at a discount. 

The screen issue puts a bad light oh what used to be a fine company.  HP used to be an innovative company building solid equipment.  Now they just wantto compete with Apple and the other smartrphones.   I will rethink my loyalty to their printers now that I see how thgey deal with mistakes in production.  There are far too many complaints about the screen breaking.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP elite X3 phone screen

Hi there. My HP x3 Elite screen is cracked. Where do I get help in Sydney, Australia?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation