Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (422 Views)

I have had two Elite x3, both got stuck

Product Name: HP Elite x3

I ordered my firrst x3 about three weeks ago. It lasted one day and it got stuck. It said insert Windows recovery disc in your device. I don't know how to do that with the phone. I know how to do it with computer. There was no way out. I tried everything with the help from HP support. No way out. I sent the phone back and ordered a new one as agreed by HP. I got it and it lasted one week, same problem. Today I sent it back, and ordered the third one. I still try that one, if it fails, I give up.

0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 4 (370 Views)

Re: I have had two Elite x3, both got stuck

Hmm... I would say that it is something to do with magnets or power supply in your environment. I heard of nothing trendy like this. Mine lasted already 6 month and keep running with SD card issues only.

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (319 Views)

I too have had 2 phones Die.

I really wouldnt buy one of these and their support is beyond poor here in  New Zealand.

I logged a case online Sunday and is approaching a week and still I have not received a service call, so I am without a phone. This is my only form of communications.

I ended up having to buy a Samsung replacement phone. This must be embarising for HP having made such a stuff-up with thier product.

Today is Friday!

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (310 Views)

Also had a colleague who is on his second replacement now also. Whats wrong with these phones?

Also if you have the folio cover you may find you cannot access your phone as shows a blank screen. Only way is to hard reset these also.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation