Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I know that there are a few of us running a dual SIM setup with AT&T and T-Mobile SIM cards. I pay for unlimited hotspot with T-Mobile and AT&T only offers a max of 10GB without going to a data share plan, so I would like to use the T-Mobile hotspot but am receiving and error when going to use it.

Everything is working fine on AT&T, and pretty much every feature I can think of on T-Mobile is working as well, other than mobile hotspot.

The error is rather vague, stating that "The app from your mobile operator didn't respond in time."

A little online searching didn't yield any real info, so looking for some help so I can get to using what I'm paying for. Thanks!Hotspot Issue

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Some updates here... I tried several things today with no change to my difficulties with using Mobile Hotspot on T-Mobile.

I first took the SIM out and put it in a Lumia 950 XL dual SIM. Mobile hotspot worked as expected on the 950XL using the same version of WM.

I then tried to use the T-Mobile SIM alone in the x3. No luck. I then updated to the Creators Upsate on both devices. 950XL worked, x3 giving same errors as noted in the first message.

I then went back to both SIMs in the x3 and still the same result. Regardless of which SIM is in which spot the Tmobile SIM is giving me an error as pictured above when using mobile hotspot.

Any thoughts?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.