Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I received a new firmware update for my Elite x3 over the weekend, and so far so good.  I have not had a single instance of the screen blacking out (or staying on) since the update, and   it also seems ot have fixed the SD card issue I was experiencing.  At last I seme to have a phone that works as it should.

HP Recommended

What is the firmware number? Mine is now 0002.0000.0037.0001 and I don't know whether it is the latest version or not. 

HP Recommended
Yes, that is the latest one I received in the past few days.
HP Recommended

Unfortunately I had SD card disconnect again this morning 😞

HP Recommended

I think that HP is hardwiring the SD card via Bluetooth. I noticed that the SD card appears under Windows "Other Devices" section of the bluetooth settings. I still have my old 950 XL and it does not have the SD Card listed under that section. Why can't HP partner with Microsoft to make it the same as the 950 XL? The same goes for the Equalizer and the Glance Screen. 

HP, you are a big company. You have a great reputation. Why can't you get this right? SHould we continue to invest in HP's hardware including laptop if you can't get a cellphone right? And where is Microsoft in all of this? 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP Recommended
So far no SD card issue for me (about 5 days now). I had two updates to phone last week. But I had switched wall plug to another plug to charge my phone. No problems since. That was before the two updates. Before when using the included wall charger. After unplugging. I would get the SD card issue all the time. The wall charger I'm using is an Apple wall charger. So far no SD card issue.
HP Recommended
The SD card issue was big for me. All my music and movies are stored on it. Not a big fan of streaming music. So I convert my music to store on SD card.

Never had an issue with my phone until Creator update.... Anniversary update was smooth for my phone. Hope all issues are fixed with the Fall update of Creator????
HP Recommended
Yes, big company + great reputation ))) Anybody can repair the last bug ?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.