Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Elite x3

Hello,

I recently became the owner of an Elite X3 which is a beautiful device. However, I am having a problem when it comes to recording video.

My previous phone was a Nokia Lumia 1520 so I am very familiar with Windos 10 Mobile. The problem I have on the Elite X3 is that when I use the camera to record a video - in standard and not front facing mode - the audio recorded onto the video is so low it is practically not there. Even when I turn the volume up as high as it will go, the audio can barely be heard at all.

When I recorded a second video in standard mode, I turned the camera around and had the front of the phone pointing toward what I was recording. When I played it back on full volume, the audio was there and louder than the first video but still barely audible.

Have a changed something in the settings that is causing this problem? Can anyone instruct me on how to solve the issue? The phone is fully updated. I have the camera's video set to 3840x2160p/30 fps.

I would be very grateful for any help anyone can give to me. I hate to think that a lovely £600 plus device has such an issue on it when my previous phone was half that price and perfect.

Thank you for your time.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.