Post new question
Question
x3 Elite SD card keeps on disconnecting!
Replies (159)

Tutor
Message 21 of 160 (544 Views)

Re: x3 Elite SD card keeps on disconnecting!

Almost a day without sd disconnection, only nfc and ttp of. Samsung micro SD 256gb. After a week I will test if, it with ncf and ttp on will come back. Just to help HP/W10M to get the device running without issues. Its a marveless smartphone.
Intern
Message 22 of 160 (526 Views)

That's nonsense. Why after paying $1500 (Bundle set). We have to turn off things for the phones SD Card to work? HP needs to FIX IT. This is my last go with WM. If OS is not better. Back to Samsung and Android I go. Never to return to WM...
Tutor
Message 23 of 160 (521 Views)

I agree, HP needs to address this problem with the SD card and work with Microsoft to fix the problem.  Either it's software related, or hardware related.  Either way, it's not our responsibility (after paying $700!!) to turn features off to keep the phone from crashing multiple times a day.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  HP has sent replacements to users but per this forum, it makes no difference.  It's not that individual phones have to be replaced, they ALL have this problem! If this was an iPhone or Samsung device it would be all over the news and someone would have already filed a class-action lawsuit, but giving the low number of devices in the market and the low profile of Windows Mobile and the fact that Microsoft is most likely moving to a different model (full OS on ARM probably locked to the store like the Win 10 S), we are out of luck. Who has time to call HP Tech Support and argue with them only to send a replacement device that crashes too?  We should have learned when HP killed Palm to stay away from anything HP with a SIM card. 

HP PLEASE ADDRESS THIS AND FIX THESE PHONES. 

Intern
Message 24 of 160 (513 Views)

What is the Support #. I'm done with WM if this problem is not FIXED... This just started when I updated to WM10 Creator Edition. Never had the problem before....
Intern
Message 25 of 160 (510 Views)

I don't believe this is a MS issue. MS gave the build to HP. HP should've tested better before sending out the update to US....
Intern
Message 26 of 160 (498 Views)

While that's true, they still need to work with MS because I do feel its OS related specific to this hardware. Rs1 was the only release that didn't have the issue from what I understand.
Tutor
Message 27 of 160 (493 Views)

I cannot find ANY support number on the website, just an office # of 650-857-1501.  All support options give you the runaround and want you to troubleshoot your own device, even though we know EXACTLY what the problem is.  This is not our fault as consumers, HP needs to fix the issue, PERIOD.  Unless they fix this, I am never buying another HP product ever again and will recommend to anyone who asks to do the same.  I work in IT SALES and do Microsoft demos and I am a certified Microsoft Immersion Experience facilitator.  People used to ask about my phone, now I hide it, it's a piece of crap that locks up all the time.  It just did it 2 minutes ago as I tried to answer an email.  Lock up, black screen, red light comes on like its trying to scan me, and it even vibrates with my fingerprint, but NO SCREEN -BLANK.  Piece of CRAP.  Every day I am more and more angry for spending $700 on this garbage that HP won't even support.

Intern
Message 28 of 160 (483 Views)

Sounds like you need to perform a full reset.
You have to open a ticket on the hp support site.
Intern
Message 29 of 160 (467 Views)

Same here. Getting upset that i spent $1500 on the full bundle set (Lapdock, etc.).... If don't get an update soon. I'm done with HP & WM... I'll wait for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to come out this fall.
Intern
Message 30 of 160 (458 Views)

Sd Card problem just happened again. This will be my 3rd reset of the DAY!!!!!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation