Post new question
Question
x3 Elite SD card keeps on disconnecting!
Replies (95)

Intern
Message 31 of 96 (186 Views)

Re: x3 Elite SD card keeps on disconnecting!

This is my second HP phone, a replacement do to the SD card issue. No problems for 3 weeks until the latest MS update. Now at least once a day the SD card disconnects. This is clearly an issue with the MS system communicating with the firmware.

Top Student
Message 32 of 96 (184 Views)

I agree with the fact HP should solve this issue.

The problem did excist also before the creators update, at least with my phone.

Still the Elite is a good phone, this does not mean that I agree something may not work, OFFCOARSE every piece of hardware  should work. 

Intern
Message 33 of 96 (174 Views)

I'm in the process of moving certain apps to phone storage (Hulu, Napster, etc). So I can still listen to some music and watch videos. THIS REALLY SUCKS....
Intern
Message 34 of 96 (172 Views)

This WHOLE UPDATE IS TRASH. My battery drains like crazy when using internet. Use to drain 3% now 10%. Takes hours to charge. Use to be 33% per hour. Now 22% per hour. Now takes about 3 to 4 hours from 60% battery life!!!!!!
Intern
Message 35 of 96 (171 Views)

Use to charge in less than an hour or so!!!!
Intern
Message 36 of 96 (168 Views)

my x3 used to have problems. now works great w.o. any of the disconnect n blue tooth problem before for the past month . for my x3, the problem initially was blue tooth. I needed to turn it off. however, now, every thing on and up  running well. in my case, unstalling fitbit app corrected the problem. lucky for me.

this was also my 2nd X3 replacement.

Intern
Message 37 of 96 (157 Views)

So to get the phone to work. Now we have to turn things off and uninstall apps. That's SO NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!! EVERYTHING WORKED BEFORE THIS UPDATE... WE PAID to much money for this phone from HP to have DO THAT.... Everything should work before YOU RELEASE AN UPDATE!!!
Intern
Message 38 of 96 (141 Views)

I never use blue tooth and it has never been on. Seems HP does not care as the problem persists

Intern
Message 39 of 96 (134 Views)

The thing is. I never had an SD Card, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc problem. Until I updated to Creator Edition. I read somewhere that a second update was going to be available right after the Creator Edition. Like a parrel release? The second one had a different build #. It was in an article I was reading.
Top Student
Message 40 of 96 (110 Views)

Weird update, turned my nfc off no problems since, now have release version creators update and reset my phone via recovery tool to get latest firmware, thought id try my nfc and see how long it took to take out my sd card, my nfc no longer works at all, it won't recognise or read anything, what's going on there? May have to open a case with hp.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation