Post new question
Question
x3 Elite SD card keeps on disconnecting!
Replies (159)

Intern
Message 61 of 160 (555 Views)

Re: x3 Elite SD card keeps on disconnecting!

I have to dissagree with you as I dont use a wall charger or a dock. I only charge wirelessly. 

Intern
Message 62 of 160 (549 Views)

I have not had any issue as far as charging goes no matter dock, wall wireless or mobile. Also no issues the last three days. I did "disciple" my phone as I really had had enough and all seems to be fine now.

Intern
Message 63 of 160 (540 Views)

That's my point. No SD card issues if you charge wireless or thru a car charger. Try charging with the wall outlet. Unplug it and tell us what happens? When I do that. I get the SD card issue.
Intern
Message 64 of 160 (537 Views)

I just now had an SD card disconnect on wireless charging.

Intern
Message 65 of 160 (532 Views)

Also I dropped my phone today and no SD card issue. Just can't buy the tray as the problem?
Intern
Message 66 of 160 (506 Views)

Update: I put the folio case on and got the SD card issue. Didn't get it when I removed phone from wireless charging. Just picked up the phone and got the message"SD card needs to be scanned to fix issue". To me the problem is with charging the phone (wall) and using the folio case.
Intern
Message 67 of 160 (502 Views)

BTW, there are 3 versions of the tray now. The v3 tray support is referancing has the laser etched UP on the top, as opposed to the stamped UP in black.

Intern
Message 68 of 160 (490 Views)

Update: Since I put on the folio case the SD card issue has popped up twice So far this morning. Each time I restarted the phone. Next time I'm just going to ignore it and let the phone correct the problem. The last time I did that. The SD card issue stopped. This SD card issue is a BIG PROBLEM for me. I have a lot of info on the card. Also my music and movies are there. HP YOU NEED TO FIX ASAP! Want to like WP10 but not SOLD on it. For MS sake Surface Phone has to be a game changer or I'M GONE FOR GOOD... Will look @ Note 8 when released this fall. The Surface Phone has to come SOON!
Intern
Message 69 of 160 (484 Views)

Update: Just got the SD card issue again (Third this morning). Will not restart phone. Will let phone fix. The issue went away on its own without restart. The phone worked fine after that. Will leave a lone.
Intern
Message 70 of 160 (480 Views)

My issue self corrected 3 days ago after some phone discipline until this am's MS update. This is crazy. I will see what happens and perhaps some more discipline. Hey HP I have some news for you, I am the test for the decision to buy 50 more of these thing for my coworkers. Not happening now as this phone is no better than the worthless 950XL with the same absolute lack of support. Does anyone at HP read anything on the forum?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation