The HP Community is here for you.
06-20-2011 02:50 PM - last edited on 04-29-2014 10:33 AM by Sharit_S
You may not be able to visit the Forum every day, to check if your post has been answered or not.
There are two ways to follow conversations in the community.
a. The first way is to while posting on the forum:
While you are making a post, there is a box on the right hand side of the screen under Subscriptions that says, Email me when someone replies.
1. Check the box before posting; you will be subscribed to the thread.
b. The second way to follow the conversation is to sign up from the thread that interest you:
If you are interested in a conversation/thread on the Forum, you can sign up for an email alert so you will know when something has been posted.
Here are the step-by-step instructions.
1. Go to the thread that interests you.
2. At the top left of the screen, there is Topic Options with a downward arrow button.
3. Hover over the downward arrow button.
4. Choose Subscribe from the drop-down.
There is an RSS Subscribe option in the drop-down as well, please do not select that in this case.
That is all there is to it! We’ll send you an email when someone replies to your post.
If at any time, you want to discontinue the e-mail notification for a particular thread, you can perform the following steps to do so:
1. Go to the thread that you want to stop the notification from.
2. At the top left of the screen there is Topic Options with a downward arrow button.
3. Click on the downward arrow button.
4. Choose Unsubscribe. (“Unsubscribe” option shows only for those threads, which you have subscribed to already).
The whole process is demonstrated in this video - please take a look to get a clearer explanation.
It might be inconvenient for you to navigate back to a topic you started or a reply you posted, every time you want to check for updates. To learn how to easily find out posts you have created - check the following topic: