The HP Community is here for you.
03-09-2009 01:34 PM - last edited on 04-22-2013 07:35 AM by Sharit_S
If you are looking for solved topics, please follow the following steps:
1. In the Forum home page, click in the Search the Community box.
2. Type keywords related to your issue or query, and click on the Go button.
The Search results will open.
3. In the left side - click on By Category. This will let you select which part of the forum you want to see accepted solutions from. You can select categories like Notebook, Desktop etc. or go deeper with specific boards such as "Notebook Display & Video". Click on the location you want.
4. Now scroll down and select the check-box for Solved. The search will automatically run and shows solved topics for the specified location.
5. You can also narrow the results by using the By date option, where you can choose from several fixed date range options.
P.S. There maybe a lot of threads in different boards, that you find interesting. Subscribing or bookmarking all of them may not be a very wise option, in that case.
Floating a thread to the top of that board should do the trick here - learn how to do that, in the link below.