Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I followed a link to support.hp.com/support, and have since followed the Support / Support & Troubleshooting link off of the www.hp.com website to http://support.hp.com/us-en/

In all cases, on both Chrome and Firefox, I am getting 502 Bad Gateway.

I am not able to get to where I can download drivers for my printer, and so my printer is down.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have no problems with either link in firefox 54.0.1.

HP Recommended

This error has returned for all browsers. HP is the ONLY website I have an issue with. I need to get some documents and drivers, but cannot because HPs website (support) is not available. Issue continues after a week.

HP support site has really gone downhill over the last couple of years. Documents are missung or not available but the worst is when a consumer alert is listed but you can't read it because the site keeps returning this bad gateway error.

For a technology company, that sells networking and enterprise systems, this is unacceptable. Period. Your site (ESPECIALLY the support site) should NEVER be unavailable. EVER.

PLEASE fix this HP ... I suspect you will lose customers simply because of this problem. How can someone trust your products if a simple website doesn't work for days/weeks at a time. Customer can't report it ... because the support site is down.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.