Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,  When I try to email any address at HP.com I get the following error message:

smtp.hp.com #<smtp.hp.com #5.7.1 smtp; 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [69.175.80.16] blocked using rbl.hp.com> #SMTP#

There is no indication as to how to request removal from this list.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @TacoDeluxe,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist  you. I see from the post that you are having issues while emailing. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the Product number and the Operating system installed on the PC? (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...) http://hp.care/2bygf7l

What app are you using to integrate the email ID?

Have you tried to sending a test email?

Could you please elaborate more on the issue as this will help me in further assisting you?

Please respond to this post with the details for further assistance.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Other similar topics.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Cafe-and-Lounge/Problem-with-rbl-hp-com/m-p/6162232#U6168551

>  I see from the post that you are having issues while emailing.

> Have you tried to sending a test email?

The problem is on the HPIT side about a blacklist of his email server:  spamtitan.specialtycommerce.com

With a name like that, I don't think you'll be able to get it removed.  🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.