Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Spectre x360 Convertible lapto
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Spectre X360 laptop which is 2 months old.  I have tried to contact HP support through the chat service to report an issue with the USB-C ports, but every time get an "Unable to connect" message.

I have tried to call the support number, but after 5 minutes of trying to explain the problem,  the call dropped.

This may not be the right board for this, but this is pretty frustrating.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@RD-76

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand you need help with the USB-C port and you've not been able to contact chat support,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

What kind of issues do you have with USB-Type C port?

Does it not charge USB devices anymore?

And when do you get the error message "Unable to connect"? is it on the taskbar when a device is connected?

Please reply with the details and in the meantime, I recommend you use the below link to troubleshoot USB issues: CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.