Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I registered on this forum using my HP login name, but I can't change my email address. How do I do it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Eeyeore: The easiest is to go back to the main HP community page and click on

More Resources => User Settings (see Sunshine's screen shot above), it will lead you to your own Personal Profile page, then you can click on Contact Information (see screen shot below) and update your email on the next page.

222.JPG

22222.JPG

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Valerie

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
HP Recommended

Hi nigermercier,

Thanks for visiting the HP Consumer Support forums.

To change your email address, click the "My Profile" link in the top left of any forum page.  At the top of the Edit HP Passport tab, click the "User ID" link.

Here you should be able to submit a new email address.

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Maybe I'm blind, but I see no link or button or icon (at the top left or bottom right dor anywhere) to change my profile info.  (Eg, I'm no longer a "student.")  Thanks!

HP Recommended

I'm trying to find the same thing. I've clicked around the site and clicked every possible button that shows my settings, my profile and my preferences.

It'd be helpful if someone provided more than just "click the 'My Profile'" button, as I can't find the "My Profile" button either.

HP Recommended

Hi,

You can now find the "Profile" link in the top right hand panel under "More Resources"

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

I'm sorry, but all I'm offered is signout.  Could h make this any harder?

HP Recommended

@Eeyeore: The easiest is to go back to the main HP community page and click on

More Resources => User Settings (see Sunshine's screen shot above), it will lead you to your own Personal Profile page, then you can click on Contact Information (see screen shot below) and update your email on the next page.

222.JPG

22222.JPG

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Valerie

HP Recommended

Thank You! 

I know this is a user to user forum, but could they make it a little more obvious? 

Oddly the email reply I got (see below) still makes no sense.  However you post to the community works like a charm.  Thanks again!

To manage your subscriptions or to change your subscription options, click here.

If this link doesn't work:

1. Log on to HP Support Forum.
  2. Click My Profile.
  3. Click the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab.
  4. Change your settings and click Save Changes.

Thanks for being a HP Support Forum member.

Your HP Support Forum Team

HP Support Forum sent this message to [removed for privacy]

HP Recommended

Glad to hear that it worked. 🙂

Regarding the subscription, you can always make changes from your personal settings as well. Follow the same steps above except on your Profile page click on Subscription & Bookmarks. You can uncheck "Automatically subscribe me to topics I participate in" if you do not wish to get emails whenever someone else reply to your posts.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Valerie
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.