Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Intern
Message 1 of 2 (365 Views)

'Experts'

1.  "Experts Day" ... what a wonderful idea.

But truthfully, I've received just as quick & knowledgeable replies during

my short stint as forum participant as I did with my two questions today.

2.  I just read every Expert  bio you listed today; everyone of them is impressive,

as much for their knowledge base as the path & reasons they evolved to HP

Forums whether as employees and/or hobbyists and/or techno geeks. Wow!!

Last word...my father was depression-era 'bread line baby' who attained Masters

in economics, very successful in corporate business sales & constantly preached:

"Product acquires the Customer, Customer Service retains (or loses) them"

Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (334 Views)

Re: 'Experts'

Hey @TexasIndian, thank you for your feedback and welcome to the community!  

I am so glad to hear that you get timely answers on the HP Support Forum always.  I'm also glad that you were able to check out our Meet the Experts page - agree that they are all very impressive!  They're an amazing group of folks who are passionate about technology and helping others Smiley Happy

That's a great quote from your father.  These days, the new spin on that is "customer service is the new marketing", so it sounds like things haven't changed too much since then!

I am an HP employee, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation