Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Dear Mr. Mark Hurd, I have repeatedly filed complaint No. CCHSAP182715 with your offices in India, however no fruitful action has been taken by your good offices. There is a repeated disk failure of a brand new HP desktop model No. M9160IN purchased by me on Dec 14, 2008 from Cyborg World, Chembur, Bombay. I seriously ask you to look into the matter, I am a middle class Indian woman who invested alot of money into your computer and now i really want the machine returned and my money back. I did not grow the money on trees and honestly I am very very very dissapointed with your organisation. kindly look into the matter. I am easily contactable on +919892951338 or my husband on +919920028219. I really require an immediate refund and please take your computer back, I had higher expectation of your product but am extremely dissaponted. I am tired of running after you computer call centre people. If you so desire i will also provide you with the chain of corespondence exchanged so far.
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@vidisha wrote:
Dear Mr. Mark Hurd, I have repeatedly filed complaint No. CCHSAP182715 with your offices in India, however no fruitful action has been taken by your good offices. There is a repeated disk failure of a brand new HP desktop model No. M9160IN purchased by me on Dec 14, 2008 from Cyborg World, Chembur, Bombay. I seriously ask you to look into the matter, I am a middle class Indian woman who invested alot of money into your computer and now i really want the machine returned and my money back. I did not grow the money on trees and honestly I am very very very dissapointed with your organisation. kindly look into the matter. I am easily contactable on +919892951338 or my husband on +919920028219. I really require an immediate refund and please take your computer back, I had higher expectation of your product but am extremely dissaponted. I am tired of running after you computer call centre people. If you so desire i will also provide you with the chain of corespondence exchanged so far.

This is a user-based support forum....The CEO of the company will not be reading this.
HP Recommended

You might have better luck with "Register a Complaint" here:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/in/en/contact_us.html

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Try the Better Buisness Bureau its a better way to get the attention this si what they did to me-

I called to have a Visa charge removed and a Recovery disc order cancelled talked to 5 people was told it was done then recieved an Email confirmation that I will be billed. Called again was switched between 5 different people they dropped the call 2 times I redialed and they didnt listen to what I was saying after 3 people I was finally told it was done it took me 5 minutes to order it and 4 1/2 hours to cancel it.Still not sure its complete service case# (Removed for privacy reasons)
Your Desired Resolution:
$15.78 back on my Visa An apology from a Supervisor or high administer sent to me in the mail. I was aggrivated beyond compare to any way I have been misled/rerouted told wrong information and just blatently disregarded in the past, by any other phone tech. or service industry ever in my life!They should be ashamed of the company they are trying to run,Horrendous service!

Message Edited by SandyD on 03-19-2009 12:09 PM
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.