Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP USB Flash Drive 32GB
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

When I am copying the data into my USB Flash Drive of 32 GB that stores normaly but the data save in the drive is not working and after ejection of drive again when the drive inserted the data shown but not working. Pls help me to resolve the issue.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @amjad1954,

Welcome to the HP community.  A Good day to you. 🙂 I read the post regarding the USB flash driver not working correctly. It will be a delight to assist you. 

Superb description and very smart diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you on that score. 🙂 You are an important HP customer and it is paramount to assist you here. I also take it as a privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this.

• Did you try the USB flash drive on a different computer?
  • Have you tried different USB flash drives on your computer?
  • Is this an HP computer and if it is, please provide the complete model# of the unit to assist you better.

• Please check the USB flash drive on a different computer either at a library, at work or on a friend’s computer and check if it works correctly.
  • If it does then the issue is not with the flash drive, but with the computer.
  • Please contact the computer manufacturer to get the issue corrected if the USB flash drive works correctly on a different computer.

If the USB flash drive has the same problem on a different computer, then try to format the USB flash drive and check if it works. I have included a screenshot to format the USB flash drive.

format usb drive

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.