Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I've just spent the past 45 minutes going round and round on this website trying to find some way to contact HP. But the only way you can apparently do it is either by posting a public message in the forum, or entering a serial number for your PC and going through that process. But I no longer have the serial number to the PC, so I can't go through with that sequence to send them an email about my issue.

Can someone just give provide me with an email address maybe?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @prestonw,

Hmm.. that's quite unfortunate. HP doesn't really have official email support - one of the few cases they use email, to my knowledge, are in cases involving a customer and a case manager.

One way you can get your issue raised to the appropriate team within HP is using this tool: https://ssl.www8.hp.com/ca/en/contact-hp/connect-with-hp.html

They should email you back confirming that your issue/feedback/etc has been received - I'm saying this from personal experience. 

Best regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @prestonw,

Hmm.. that's quite unfortunate. HP doesn't really have official email support - one of the few cases they use email, to my knowledge, are in cases involving a customer and a case manager.

One way you can get your issue raised to the appropriate team within HP is using this tool: https://ssl.www8.hp.com/ca/en/contact-hp/connect-with-hp.html

They should email you back confirming that your issue/feedback/etc has been received - I'm saying this from personal experience. 

Best regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

Thanks for replying. I'll see if I can get a reply from the link you sent.

I can't believe how HP makes it so hard to contact them. This is unreal. I've never run into a situation where a company tries to make it virtually impossible to contact them.
I clicked on the "Accept as Solution" button because I assume I'll be able to get some help from the link you sent, not because I consider the issue solved yet.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.